These are the stories from my heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining Psalms a little bit

Go down

Examining Psalms a little bit Empty Examining Psalms a little bit

Post by Come What May Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Through the depths of depression, there's a way to thrive, and that's through the sanctification and glory of God. God is a treasure to have as a friend. He's the best friend a person could have. Through anything, he'll always be there for you. I know because he's been there for me.

Any time I have any worries or burdens, I just express to God how I'm feeling and I read my bible and he helps me heal. He heals my wounds in a way I never thought possible. I never had a friend who was as good of a listener as him.

Psalms 18:1, 2- I have affection for you God, my strength. God is my crag and my stronghold and the One who rescues me. My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and my horn of salvation, my secure refuge.

God has always been there for me, and he'll be there for you as well, if you let him into your life. I know how cliche that sounds, but it's true. It didn't seem like God was there for me at first, but that was only because I put more faith in myself than in him. Putting more faith in myself never, ever worked out for me very good. However, when I started putting more faith in God, everything seemed to work out well for me, and for the better.

Psalms 18:30- The way of the true God is perfect. The saying of God is refined. He is a shield to all those taking refuge in him.

There is nothing more enduring than God's love. Love from people might come and go, as it has in my life, but friendship with God is not only eternal, it will bring you lasting blessings as well. Nothing in this world is better than friendship with God. Everything we have could be gone in an instant, but as long as we put faith in God, he will fulfill our needs. Spiritual treasures are much better than earthly treasures.

Psalms 27:13, 14- Where would I be if I did not have faith, that I would see God's goodness in the land of the living? Hope in God; Be courageous and strong of heart. Yes, hope in God.

Psalms 28:7- God is my strenght and my shield; In him my heart trusts. I have received his help and my heart rejoices, so I will praise him with my song.

other scriptures of reference Psalms 33:22, 23; Psalms 34:6, 7, 18; psalms 36:7; Pslams 40:10

Come What May
Admin

https://storiesfrommyheart.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum